Friday, April 6, 2012

Flashback Friday: Kim Turns Thirty

I apologize for the lack of Flashback Fridays lately, but my life is cray-cray okay?
I realize that a cray-cray life is no excuse for ditching FF, so I'll try not to skip it anymore.
Without further ado:

Little Kimmy. (Posing for the Paparazzi started long before her fame skyrocketed)


And we all know you hit rock bottom before you reach your peak. Is it safe to say that this is rock bottom?


Kim should write a thank you like this someday:

Dear Dress Barn,
Thank you so much for the hideous floral monstrosity you called a dress. Once I paired it with a boxy gap outlet zip up, I knew that I was destined for something better. Although the florals in the dress were brought out by the lovely spring flowers in the background of this photo, my Prom-inspired hair really distracts from the look I was going for. At first I thought it was my disastrous hair, but then I realized that nothing, not even my less-than-flattering-not-even-close-to-nice-enough-for-church-zip-up could save the columned catastrophe you manufactured. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me come to the realization of a lifetime. I would not have dated Reggie Bush or single-handedly kept US Weekly in business without you.
Kisses,
Kim Kardashian

P.S. I'd also like to offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am giving Dress Barn permission to resell my wedding perfume entitled Love for a limited time at a whopping 85% off. That means you'll still make a million dollars since its basically scented water. No need to thank me. Its the least I could do to thank you for what you did for me.
Loves,
Kim K

Oh Kimmy. How I love thee. Who knew you would turn into the smoking hot babe you are now?
(Photo courtesy of Khloe's camera circa 3 years ago. Don't Kris and Bruce look sexy too?)


Although everyday is a reason to celebrate the flawlessness and beauty of our ever special Kim K, the main reason for this FF post is Kimmy's 30th birthday!

Here are five things I love about Kim:

1. She's always up with the latest trends.


2. She taught me how to pose like a Rockstar.


3. She's wicked smart.


4. She's totally hot.



5. She's festive.


Love you Kimmy!

3 comments:

Darcee said...

Love her! Those pics are priceless! The first thing Keith asked me this morning when he woke up was "where's baby evie and Syd?" we miss you guys and hope to see you at the pahtay!

Darrell said...

Great post for a beautiful Betty!

chelsea said...

Thanks for the shout out and seriously heinous pics. I will make sure and send that letter to dress barn. In my defense it WAS the day after prom and since Dad has missed Prom pics with my date (i think b/c he was climbing a mountain) he insisted we recreate the night sans fancy dress. Remember LAST week when I pulled a similar dress out of Kourt's closet and forced her to throw it away. You're welcome!