Thursday, June 28, 2012

Exciety Continued

I should be packing, but my baby is sleeping and I just want to look at pictures of her.
I really don't want to leave her.
But I really want to go. 
= Exciety.


How am I supposed to  leave that face?


How am I supposed to wake up without my Evie alarm clock?



I mean seriously.
My sister calls her Frodo in the mornings because her hair is so wild.

Frodo or not, she's mine and I'm going to miss her terribly.
I know I'm being dramatic about this, but I practiced about two weeks ago leaving Evie overnight (my first time) and it was HARD (understatement). It was only one night, but I just kept wishing for her chub. Ten days is a lot longer than one night. But she's 14 1/2 months and time with her Daddy is good. Plus Nick's mom and sister are coming up as well, so she'll be loved immensely while I'm gone.

But I can't leave her!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part is that our flight to London doesn't leave until tomorrow morning, but I have to leave in a couple hours to drive to Portland where we'll be spending the night so we don't have to get up so early. I love traveling, but I hate traveling to get to my destinations IE: I loathe airplanes, car rides (unless its with my road warrior of a hubby), boats, etc. 

I wish I could just apparate to Portland after putting my baby Frodo down for the night.




And this guy:


Gonna miss his guts. 
He's such a gem to not only let me leave, but encourage me to do so.
He always wants what is best for me which ranks pretty high in my book.
Plus he's such a Baldwin - I won't have any eye candy on my vacay. 

Okay, enough complaining. I should have titled this post: Me Complaining.
In all seriousness, I feel so blessed to be able to go on this trip. Its a rare opportunity and I honestly am so excited to go. 

Make sure you buy US Weekly next week. The cover will say something like this:
"Kardashians Take Europe with Style."


3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I know just how you feel. I tell Jason, "I need a break from the kids." Then 10 minutes into my break, I miss them like crazy. Hope you guys have a ton of fun on your trip. I'm jealous!

-Shanna

Rachel Elder said...

I forgot you guys were going! That is going to be so fun because all the coolest people are going! I would miss Evie too, she is the cutest and btw her hair is amazing! I bet Nick has fun being Mr. Mom too:)

Rachel Elder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.