Friday, September 2, 2011

Flashback Friday

My Pseudo-sister Melissa, posts "vintage" pictures of her family, friends, and life on her blog every Friday.
Thus the name, Flashback Friday.
I have decided that our blog needs Flashback Friday as well.

Enjoy.

If can correctly guess who is the boy and who is the girl in this picture, congratulations. Its not easy to decipher the androgyny of my childhood.




The word 'Snaggletooth' has a whole new meaning for me now.



Right now our scanner is not hooked up so I'm forced to choose from a few (millions) of the unfortunate pictures already in Aperture. However, do not think that you have escaped the tortures of Flashback Friday. (If your last name is or ever was Smart, or if you roomed with me in college I'm talking to you...)

See you next Friday. Bahahahahahahahahahaha...

4 comments:

Brit said...

Love this idea! May steal it... and credit you of course!!

chelsea said...

Durrelly and I just finished reading this and we were rolling around laughing so hard. Direct quote from mom, "o but that leaf turtleneck is so cute". Hahaha. Love the idea of flash back fridays--we need to make it happen on the family blog too. Squeeze Evster for me!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Hahahhaha... thanks for the laugh! :)

Darrell said...

Don't even think about including the "rents" in your little schemes!