4 years ago this month, Snick took engagement pictures.
We didn't have a blog when we were dating/engaged so everyone in the blogosphere missed out on seeing like 500 pictures of us making out.
And I just could NOT let that happen.
Nick and I were joking that we never do anything for our anniversary. We vowed that a small portion of our next tax return will go towards it somehow. I came up with a few ideas:
1. A weekend in New York that includes: Tickets to Colbert Report, ringing the Wall Street Bell (mostly for Nick), a visit to Mood (mostly for me), and an edible Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives tour of the city.
2. A James Bond/Daniel Craig tour of Europe (fast car included).
3. Vegas, Primm outlets, and a Celine Dion show (sadly, this is not a Joke...I'm classy that way).
4. Surf/sunbathe every beach in Australia.
5. A pasta our of Italy, including some new leather goods for Snick.
6. A quick trip to India - Eat, Pray, Love style, minus all the sadness/infidelity.
7. Washington DC to see the Tranes. (Not that romantic, but at least Ryan would make his German Chocolate Cake)
8. Rent a mansion in the Hamptons and search for Ina, or at least visit the Barfoot Contessa.
9. Paris. (no elaboration needed)
10. Go for a jog on the Great Wall of China. (Not sure this is even possible, but its worth a shot)
Luckily for me, I don't have to choose from any of these amazing ideas. I already know that our 4-year anniversary (this May) will likely include *Arby's and Parks and Rec.
Dang, its gonna be good!
*For someone who claims not to like fast food, I sure have an afinity for those roast beef sandwiches, milkshakes, and curly fries.