Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spencer Butte/Yachats

We have made so many good friends here. Which is why I've had such a hard time accepting that we are leaving/packing for such events. Some of our friends are also leaving Eugene (some for good) which is so depressing, but others will thankfully be here when we get back in August. I'm just sad to not be experiencing a fun (and warm) summer with all of our good friends here.

Several weeks ago we hiked Spencer Butte with the Cooks. AKA Heidi Klum, Seal, and baby Isabelle. 
I adore Heidi. She is my soul sister. I can't believe I had to wait so long to find a friend like her.
Anyway, we party hard with the Cooks as evidenced below:











Partying hard takes its toll on some:


 We also went to the beach with the Cooks.

Oh, hey there.

































It was a memorable trip! 

1 comment: