Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eugenius

I feel ever so clever for coming up with the title to this post. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with what I'm about to talk about - the Evster.
And she hardly needs an introduction these days.

She is exponentially growing. Everyone says it because its true. Your baby disappears right in front of you and its so surreal.

She is getting so good at pulling herself up on things. Not only does she love her kitchenette, it has helped her learn how to stand and pull herself up.




She's still scooting a lot though.



And still loving those darn DVD's. They used to be perfectly alphabetized (sigh).





She's still such a happy girl. 


Does this look like a baby to you?




This is her mad face. If it wasn't so cute I might have let her eat the sharpie she wanted (but probably not).


She is so friendly. She waves at everyone and everything. Trees, boxes of cereal, dogs, people, and windows. If she looks out the window she is most certainly waving to "someone." Sometimes she will say hi if I say it, but usually its just a polite wave to the random checker or old lady at the grocery store. 





I laugh so hard because to me she looks way too little to be standing. She's such a little peanut. 


Proof that she does crawl. Not often but occasionally she does. She usually switches quickly to scooting since she's much faster at doing so.








She gets into everything now. I had a bunch of coke bottles in the pantry for a future craft project and she comes scooting up to me like this:


Her Uncle Brent would be proud.

4 comments:

chelsea said...

She is such a ham--wonder where she learned that??!! Love her!

sheila said...

LOVE the "Queen Bee" jammies! Can't wait to get my hands on her!! Sooo many cute pics!

MaryJane said...

She does look like a big girl now. Sorry they grow up so fast! She is just adorable.

Darcee said...

Can I just saw she is booty licious in those green shorts! Ha! Brent is most def proud of a coke draining niece.
I miss you guys! Hurry back!