Thursday, October 29, 2015

School and Haircuts

Weird first day of preschool smile.


Weird first day of preschool pose.


Seriously, she was such a weirdo that morning.


"Mom, we should probably get a picture of my Hello Kitty backpack."


While Ev was off at school, Anna and I went to get her a haircut. Her mullet was out of control and had to be fixed STAT. We went to this tacky place called "Monkey-Dooz." If that doesn't tell you how tacky it is ... I don't know what will.


She was happy once they gave her a sucker.


Looking so old and fresh!


Too cool for school.


Unhappy that there was only one sucker.


My toddler!


Anna is probably in the cutest phase of her life right now. It makes it slightly hard to discipline her when she acts like a rabid cat. Seriously, she rolls around on the ground foaming at the mouth if she can't have her way.


I remember when Evie wore this dress I felt like she was so big. Anna, however, still seems so small to me (probably because I treat her like a baby because ... she is my baby).


Cute but crazy.


This girl... will do great things.


If I could describe her in one word, it would probably be ... NORMAL?


Mariners hat, Seahawks dress, unicorn pants, gold medal - WORKIN' IT.


Looks like Anna is eating a piece of cardboard here and I'm going to be honest, it might as well be. This child has been found to eat worse.


It is very exhausting to do underdogs for three little girls at a time. They all scream "UNDERDOG! IT'S MY TURN! MOOOOOOM!" until I rush over. I literally had pit stains after this swing session from running from one girl to the next.



Waiting for an underdog.


Nutella toast face.


Ev - you are so awkward.


Squeeze town, USA.


Looking normal! Way to go, Ev!


Aaaaaaand, we're back to being weird.


Ev insists on wearing her Hello Kitty ears to school everyday.


Spider-Girl.


Cute smile Ev!


My gal.


Seriously, she's my best friend.


And we're off!


1 comment:

Darrell said...

Love all of the sassy pics.