Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Portland Zoo

We celebrated my birthday in Portland, hanging with the cutest animals in town - Cole, Keith and little Ally



The boys were awesome to help me blow out my candles. (A recent obsession of theirs it seems)



Apparently the closer you get to the flame, the easier it is to squish out the birthday girl - I thought it was pretty hilarious.




Going in for the kill about 1.2 seconds after the candles were blown out.



The three Amigos/Gangsters



Little Ally in the tub.





The Boys "swimming" in the tub.



Before church on Sunday. Ally's hair now fits in short little pigtails, which I'm pretty sure were invented for adorable girls like her. She wears them well, don't you think?





C & K, looking handsome as usual.





1 comment:

Darrell said...

Cutest critters ever! Thx for the post.