I'm dramatic. Its an obvious trait of mine since...forever, or so I'm told. I have often thought if there were anyone else more dramatic than me. I can think of one person.
My sister Darel.
Darel, my cousin Sam, and Haley Curtis all stayed at my house this weekend and I'd like to share what I learned.
1. Teenage girls only eat after midnight. It's like they aren't hungry all day and then once twelve o' clock hits they are starving.
2. I have horrible taste in snacks.
3. Three teenage girls in Utah for one week = 12 suitcases, 17 pairs of shoes, 3 hair straighteners, and more clothes than I've ever seen in my life. (I'm not complaining about the last one, I know I've got my own shopping addiction to combat)
4. Never trust the directions of your sister who says "I looked online and I know where you are supposed to take me for EFY." She will always be wrong and you will be late for work.
5. If you are the married older sister you will always be "not cool and a total loser."
6. 9 AM is extremely early and it takes more than 2 hours to pick out "EFY outfits."
7. When you are almost 22 years old, do NOT take your sister and cousin to EFY. The EFY counselors will think you are sixteen and will try to a) take your temperature to see if you have swine flu, b) try to slap a wristband on you, or c) ask if you are lost and point you towards the dorms.
Darel and Sam "accidently" told me to take them to Shipp Hall where all the boys at EFY are staying. Coincidence? I think not. Once I finally got them to EFY they were much too happy to get out of my car. However, I know they will both have a great time and I can't wait to spend time with them next weekend! I hope they stay with me more often! Nick however may have some different opinions about 16 year old girls.