Thursday, August 4, 2016

Weird Photo Dump


Welcome to Squeezetown, capital Anna.


Frozen yogurt with my gal.


"Mom, take a picture of me and Doug in this comfy chair."
"Who is Doug?"
"Mom! My dog! His name is Doug, remember?!"


And now, some incredibly disturbing face swap photos.





DISGUSTING on so many levels.



I feel like I should periodically post pictures of our trolls - they are basically part of the family anyway. Here they are showing off some new hairstyles, a la Ev.


Park + cousins = BOMB DIGGITY.


Please tell me I'm not the only one who considers this a legitimate part of their life.


Sleeping log/Anna.


I look like one of the muppets - you know which one I'm talking about.


And now, the creepiest face swap of them all.


Don't believe me? Zoom in on Cole/Darcee...


Our girls on Easter Sunday.


Burlington Coat factory for the win! Seriously, who knew?! Anna's dress was $10 and Ev's was $14. BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA.


Evie at her Costco field trip for preschool.



A lady at Nick's work has a farm and asked him if we wanted to keep some of the baby chicks for a few days. He brought them home and THEN informed me of this.


The kids loved taking care of the chicks.


I loved that my house smelled like crap all the time.



"Mom, I really think that CutiePie (chick #1) wants to play with my trolls.


I stand corrected.


Best McDonalds toy ever.





Nick coached Ev in soccer again this year. She had a much improved season and even scored two goals. Her favorite part was whatever the treat was at the end of the game, but I'm fairly certain she enjoyed playing a little soccer too. (She was also the only girl on our team)


Anna also enjoyed all the post game treats - she's a VERY supportive younger sister.



OCD "playing."



Ev elaborately arranges her troll house everyday.



Stuck in a bathroom with this gal = lots of bathroom photos.


Never a dull moment with this squirt. Also, MOM WIN FOR HAIR. I'm basically the most amazing mother EVER. (mic drop)


No comments: