Saturday, October 12, 2013

Annapalooza 2013

We've had so much fun getting acquainted with Anna the past few days. Its a blood bath everyday to see who can snuggle her most! I'd love to share every detail of the past five days, but I am fantastically exhausted, so a couple phone pics will have to do (for now, because you know I won't be able to resist posting every picture we've taken of her forever, regardless of how tired I may be). 

Anna has the most beautiful olive skin and dark hair and eyes.



She also has a vigorous morning stretching routine.


And takes her morning ritual very seriously.


She has the most luscious cheeks.


And her favorite sleeping position is laying on your chest,



so she can hear your heart beat. 


Anna is such a content baby.


We adore her!

5 comments:

Cassie Tremblay said...

oh my goodness, she is so so so sweet! congrats sydney!

Rachel Elder said...

She is a little chub! She really is a pretty newborn, but would we expect anything less from you and nick??? Can't wait for more Annapalooza!

The Davis Family said...

Congratulations! She is adorable...I LOVE that hair! Enjoy every minute you have with her.

Love-Shanna

Lauren Elizabeth said...

love everything about this post! Keep those pictures coming because I am not getting my newborn fill with only 7!!!!!

Lori Moody said...

Congratulations Syd! She's beautiful...and what scrumptious cheeks! Hope all is going well!