Monday, June 7, 2010

Save a fish, save a life!

Thank you for all who showed your support in saving the life of a classic piece of art. One day long after I have left my possessions behind with my children, the Fish will be displayed in a museum of my choice so that all may gaze and awe in pure admiration for the brilliant mind and hands that conceived the idea and created it. I would especially like to thank those voters who took this cause so seriously that you figured out that voting more than once was possible if you only switched computers. Your dedication will surely not go unnoticed. (I would like to hope that we really have as many followers as the poll total says, but only time will tell. Maybe Google will be contacting us soon to place advertisements because of popularity.)

In recent news, I have stumbled across a slightly forgotten love of mine. 80s music! In surfing the internet for random 80s music, I came across a man who is truly inspiring for so many of us and truly frightening for everyone who does not fall into the first category...Donny Osmond. Which brings us to our poll for this week. What was the best thing about the 80s? You may vote in the polling station to the right.

If you need help before answering the polling question there are some sample videos in the links below all of which should be viewed for pleasure regardless of your opinion on the 80s.

Donny Osmond - Soldier of Love
The Outfield - Your Love
Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two

Again thank you for your loyal support in our newsworthy polls.

1 comment:

Darcee said...

Donny--what is it with Utah Mormons and Donny Osmond? Personally, I find him annoying except for the song, Soldier of Love. I have to admit that that is classic in my book, as much as I hate to admit it. 80s music rocks! Ask Brent how much of it I own and how much of it he hates! (he calls most of it my "butt-rock 80s tunes"--hurtful, I know.) Glad you get to keep the fish!