The Easter bunny came to our house this weekend!
Unfortunately, he was too speedy and we didn't get any pictures.
Nor did we take any pictures of conference or anything else that happened this weekend.
However, highlights of our weekend include:
- Falling asleep at 9 PM on Friday night (glorious)
- Conference Saturday and Sunday
- Sticky buns
- Seeing the new Miley Cyrus movie with our friends Mike and Lauren. (we all cried)
- Buying a pair of shorts for 72 CENTS at gap. (originally $50)
The Story: My friend Lauren and I went into Gap while we were waiting for our boys to be done with Priesthood Session. We both bought a pair of shorts (about six sizes too big for us) for 72 Cents and $1.00, respectively. We plan to alter them to fit us - but if it doesn't work out, 72 Cents isn't that big of a deal. IF it does work out ... that will be the deal of a lifetime. What is that - like 99.9% off?
- In equally exciting news, Nick and I both applied for graduation.
I feel lame for not having any pictures.
And this post doesn't make much sense.